- Check In: 3 pm–10pm
- Check Out: 10:00 AM
- Smoking Allowed: No.
- Drinking Allowed: No drinking allowed on the premises.
- Alcohol Provided: No
- Suitable For Children: Children 8 years old and older are welcome.
- Childcare Provided: No
- Pets Allowed: No
- Disabled Access: No
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Stay Requirement: There will be a minimum stay required for Tulip Time and for the Knoxville Nationals.
- Accepted Payment Types: VISA, Discover, Mastercard, personal checks, Cash
- Cancellations: A cancellation is accepted up to 72 hours prior to day of arrival.
If you cancel less than 72 hours before your reservation, you will be charged the full amount of the stay.
Any cancellations without notifying Doug or Bev will result in being charged full amount for the room.
For Tulip Time and Knoxville Nationals, a 15 day cancellation notice is required, or you will be charged for entire amount of stay.
Thank you for understanding. We are a small business, and when we have to turn someone away because we are full and then have a cancellation, it affects us greatly.
The Dwelling Place is first and foremost our home; therefore we reserve the right to refuse service.